Civil ceremony in Venice is performed in the best hall of the Palazzo Cavalli which is decorated in a traditional Venetian style. Music on a violin or harp, performed by musicians in baroque costumes, will give a special charm to your wedding ceremony in Venice.
WEDDING in VENICE in PALAZZO CAVALLI
Package «Emerald» for civil wedding in Venice in Palazzo Cavalli starts from € 3.650 and includes:
- Professional assistance for legal requirements.
- Set appointments and lodging paperwork with appropriate civil authorities.
- Nulla Osta to marriage legalized by Prefecture.
- Booking of your civil ceremony location, confirming date and time.
- Civil ceremony performed by Mayor or substitute in Italian.
- Official English speaking interpreter for the declaration and for the ceremony.
- Regular e-mail correspondence and Skype throughout the wedding planning.
- Wedding coordinator on the wedding day (up to 3hrs).
- Two wedding witnesses for the civil ceremony (if necessary).
- Official international wedding certificate and its legalization by Prefecture.
- Express delivery of the certificate to your home address.
- VAT taxes, consular fees and wedding planning fees.
Civil wedding in Venice: video.
[youtube align='none' height="360" width="640" ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Po63ST2fFI[/youtube]
Please, visit our Gallery to see our weddings in Venice.