The town council of Pisa provides for civil wedding one of the most beautiful palaces – the Palace of Gambacorti, located on the left bank of the Arno, near to Piazza dei Miracoli (the Square of Miracles). The Palace was built in the 14th century and during centuries undergone several transformations and the different architectural styles show it. The halls of the Palace where civil ceremonies are performed deserve a special attention: the Baleari Hall with frescoes, the Red Hall with ceiling decorated with Melany brothers' frescoes and the Wedding Hall or the Hall of Emblems. The last one keeps the collection of emblems of aristocratic elite of Pisa and symbols of the town from different eras.
For those who like celebrations on open air in summer time (from May to October), the town council performs civil wedding ceremony in the garden located near to the center of Pisa, near the walls of the fort New Citadel. It is possible to organize a small wedding buffet in the garden just at the end of the ceremony.
For connoisseurs of vintage, the civil wedding ceremony in Pisa can be performed at the Benedictine Abbey built in the end of the first millennium on the place of a pagan temple. Now nonperforming church combines a set of architectural styles which alternated, imposing its marks, over the centuries.
Wherever civil wedding ceremony in Pisa takes place, it will be very festive and stylish.
VENUES FOR CIVIL WEDDING IN PISA
Photo-shoots with the town's attractions on the background can be extended at the seaside, which is located just 12 kilometers from the center.
We can offer comfortable private estates, luxury villas in the suburbs and romantic restaurants on the coast for your wedding banquet in Pisa.
CASTLE FOR CIVIL WEDDING NEAR PISA
On one of the beautiful hills of Tuscany, a few kilometers from Pisa, a small village with a castle on its top stretched. The first written record of a castle dating back to 962. Since 1230 the family rebellious to the Republic of Pisa, Upezzinghi, took refuge there. Following fought between the Republics of Pisa and Florence in 1406 it was finally conquered by the Florentines and raised to the seat of the vicarage. More than 90 coats of arms, left by Vicari and placed on the walls around the patio clearly show about their stay in the castle. The Chapel of the Virgin Marriage is at the centre of the patio, with ten features small cells where the detainees were taken to follow the religious services.
This castle near Pisa is an ideal choice for small civil wedding on Tuscany hills.